Saturday, January 27, 2007

Work it like you're working the Pole!

Okay so I teach Exotic Dance Classes and I love it. If you knew me 10 years ago there is no way you would believe I'd be doing this. At that time I was finishing undergrad about to get my Engineering Degree wondering what on earth my life was going to be like.

LOL, I still can't belive I'm doing this sometimes, but I swear its a blast! I have always loved dancing, but never really got intouch with my naughty side. She's always been there,but never in a million years did I think I would put her on display for the world to see.

Anyhow, when I decided to start this business, I had little intention of actually teaching classes. I saw myself running things behind the scene and having "other" people doing the teaching. I couldn't see myself working the pole, chair, and doing sexy striptease in front of people.

When I learned my first routine I could barely work my hips and look at myself in the mirror, but nowadays, I can barely pull my eyes away from myself to watch my students & make sure they're getting it right.

I knew this would be a good business, I have a great sense about what's hot, but this is sooo much more than a money maker! I can personally attest to how empowering learning Exotic Dance can be.

I knew I was good looking, and I felt I had all the attributes to be sexy, but I didn't feel totally confident. Its actually scary just how powerful the Vixen persona can be. If you haven't tried Exotic Dance for fun or fitness yet, you need to find a class! If you're in Detroit, of course I want to you drop-in the E-Fitness studio, but if you're not, FIND A CLASS NEAR YOU!
I love Exotic Dancing and can't imagine my life without it now! I work it baby and look great doing it too!

--> Jaguar Rain
founder, E-Fitness home of Exoticise!
www.exoticise.net

No comments: