Thursday, June 15, 2006

F*CK the Community!

I swear I am just ready to pack up and go. I wish sometimes I could just disappear and reinvent myself. The problem is that I will always know who I am. I see so much talent around me, but everyone is struggling. For some reason I am sitting on the cusp of greatness, yet I hold myself up time and time again. I am hating everyone and everything right now and feel like I am expected to make it all happen. For once, I would like the people in my life to take some responsibility for themselves and stop asking me to do it. I plan on reverting back to the time when "No" was my favorite word. I just want to say hell no, do it your damn self. Everyone is looking around for someone to save them and they just don't seem to get the fact that no one is going to do sh*t for you. Save yourself! For the next week the answer is no, so don't ask me for sh*t! None of this makes any sense when I read it, but I know what's up. All I am trying to do is create a winning team. Can I get people to understand that just b/c you want to own a business, you don't have to be the business. If They would just get over themselves and see that this is a good thing that could give us all the freedom we want if everyone would just do their part. Instead it is ego-mania with everyone wanting to be in-charge. I am just so frustrated I am losing my ability to fake the funk and have an overwhelming desire to be brutally honest with everyone who comes to cry on my shoulder. When do I get to cry? Who will listen to me instead of expecting me to have the answer. How hard is it for you to take charge of your own life. I can't save anyone until I have my business handled. I know that, but yet I still feel compelled to try. I need a vacation.

No comments: