Thursday, March 08, 2007

Can I get a. . .?

Of course you can! You can have whatever you want, but do you know what that is? I love this whole "The Secret" craze. I first found about it via a couple of seminars I went to and reading on wealth and prosperity.

No a lot of people know what they don't want, but that doesn't really help does it? I knew back in 1995, actually 1994 that I didn't want to be an engineer, but I just couldn't figure out what I wanted to be. So I started looking, but it took some time. It wasn't until I got myself away from all the people who had my confused about whether or not I was messing up my life and focused on "finding myself" that things began to change.

Now keep in mind that I spent the first 18 - 21 years listening to other people's thoughts, but once I took control and I rememer reading Think and Grow Rich which starts out with "Thoughts are Things," that I know things had to change. I had to clear my space of these influences that were keeping me confused and in turmoil. That meant my friends, family, music, tv, anything and everuthing that was not about what I wanted my life to be.

I'm here again and super excited about it. I need to watch the secret just b/c its good to fill your mind with positivity! I like to be reminded just how powerful I am and what I can make happen. So look out brothers, I'm coming for you next!

No comments: