Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Sigh... A change is coming

Have you ever had your worst nightmare come true? Nonetheless I'm going to keep this positive so its about what will happen vs. what is right now.

I have faith that the man I find attractive, stimulating, and fun, who desires me for more than my womb, vagina, cooking and cleaning skills, physique, and "prettiness" is on his way in the next 3 months. This man who loves my ambition, drive, intelligence, community focus, wit, insight, and sense of adventure will enter my life and we will spend the rest of our lives living, laughing, growing and developing together. We will have a family of both birth and adopted children b/c he will understand that whether or not a child carries his genes, its important that black people of means provide loving homes for the many orphaned black children.

We will travel the world, visit amazing places, have great adventures, spend many nights snuggled on the couch watching random TV, and look forward to seeing one another when we are apart. We will go out dancing, dining, and date until we die b/c we enjoy so many of the same things that we always have fun together.

We will transform the world around us with our joy and passion. He is there and I will feel cherished, adored, respected, appreciated, considered, and complete with him. He will not feel the need to compete with me b/c he will understand that what is meant for him is in no way related to what is meant for me. We will support one another in pursuit of our dreams. I will be able to treat him royally and be his every fantasy as he is mine.

This dream relationship, is coming and every one will be amazed at how much love I have in my life and know that it is always worth waiting for b/c when you get what is meant for you it is soo sweet that any heartache, loneliness, and despair you ever felt will be erased.

No comments: