Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas Just Ain't Christmas

It really hasn't been right for many years, but I think this the first time I gave in to the feeling. Or lack thereof.

  1. I miss my mom
  2. I miss Christmas with my entire family
  3. I miss playing Christmas carols on the piano & singing along (yeah we really did that)
  4. I miss wrapping presents in front of the fireplace
  5. I miss picking out the tree with my dad & decorating it with my sister & mom
  6. my extended family isn't close
  7. my close family is fractured
  8. my mom was the glue that held it together and its all fallen apart
  9. I work hard to distract me from my sadness
  10. I feel unloveable b/c I am too independent
  11. I can't be needy
  12. I am confused
  13. I love my friends but hate my social life
  14. When I slow down I start to feel lost
  15. All I want for Christmas is peace of mind
  16. Why are most men sooooo random?
  17. When I was single, you weren't interested, now I'm not and you want to push up?
  18. Again why are men SOOOOOO random?
  19. I understand why mom wouldn't let us watch Good Times
  20. It is funny though
  21. I don't want to go visiting tomorrow (technically later today it is almost 6am)
  22. I'll feel guilty if I don't
  23. I have no gifts to give (pa rum pum pum pum)
  24. No drum either
  25. They say it doesn't matter, but I'm not okay with my financial situation
  26. If I give up, I'll fee guilty, depressed, and like a punk
  27. Its hard to stay focused
  28. My guard to waaay up
  29. My perspective is distorted
  30. Maybe I should've have been a video girl when I had the chance
  31. I don't want to explain my lifestyle anymore
  32. It's hard to share your feelings
  33. Why do the weirdos love me?
  34. How can I fix it?
  35. It seems to overwhelming?
  36. Why is he being an ass?
  37. Why do men love bitches?
  38. Why is hard for me to be a bitch?
  39. According to most of the world I am, but not when it counts apparently
  40. He said Proposal 2 was good for us
  41. I have to believe he was playing Devil's advocate
  42. 2007 and beyond will be better
  43. I can do it all, but I really don't want to
  44. It's hard to find good people
  45. Why are most people soooo random?
  46. Our priorities are f*cked up
  47. What's the point of being enlightened if everyone around you is still in the dark
  48. I used to think I was crazy
  49. Now I know I'm just "special"
  50. I can't believe its been 12 years, when does it get better?

No comments: