Friday, December 08, 2006

My Saviors!


So I am forever indebted to the inventor of EAR BAGS or EAR POPS whatever you want to call them. Of all the things I hate about cold weather, its cold ears. People have laughed b/c I will rock ear muffs in a minute. Yes I am a grown ass woman who will wear earmuffs religiously...until I found EAR BAGS last winter. I had the honor of going to a SuperBowl XL Media Party at the Fox Theater last January and on the way out they gave us these little red bags. Lo and behold inside are these little things that fit on your ears. They are insulated, but they POP into place and stay there! You can wear them under hats, they don't mess up your hair. No irritated band to get in the way or anything. They fit in the smallest cutest purse! THEY ARE FABULOUS!!! Now if you're not like me and don't mind cold sore ears or are fortunate enough to live in a warm climate, you won't get how great these are, but for me they are my saviors. When my sister saw me rocking them earlier this week during our first real cold snap she was so impressed she went and found them online. At only $7.50 a pair I think I'm going to get a few just in case I lose one.

Get yours at www.earpops.com

No comments: